Optical metrology provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of the environment, making the HyperScan the prime choice for shop-floor quality control metrology is a way forward. The HyperScan is supplied with 900 target markers.
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software.
- Scan without positioning targets.
- Measurement Volume: 17.6 m³.
- STAND-ALONE: No fixture.
- Dynamic Referencing.
- True Accuracy, Accuracy up to 0.02mm.
- Reliable equipment support Carbon fiber composite Archimedes structure.
- 7 X 7 crossed laser+1 extra laser.
- Black, High reflective and Colourful surface can be scanned without any pre-treatment.
- Die & Mould
- New Energy
- Medical Health Care
- Education & Scientific Research
- Industrial Design
- Reverse Engineering Design